Rain paste live in my eyes, ears nightclub music. Think about, and now the scene is really very similar.
Is the rainy night in a mood of self-fans, and suddenly I saw the roadside in heavy rain, a man staggered along. His hand, carrying a bottle, ran a few steps will throws.
In Western Australia, this drunk every day a hundred and 200, I do not need to pay attention to such people, but I have to pay attention, because in the rain, but I still recognized him in the aunt's house Guo Yi, and went back.
Time to think, I parked to the side of the car and then growing regardless of rain, ran out from the car, Lin Zhaoyu always went to the Guo Yi beside.
However, this slap in the face down, Guo Yi, not only did not clear, but the fire.
, lying on the ground also raised his hands the bottle filling two.
not a little backbone? Guo Yi is not up and die, and I tried to tear him lying on the ground, I bent over, big rain, I did not look was he pulled down.
Guo Yi to pull comes in is not finished, actually punched me to fight over. Thus, the two big men in the heavy rain the night in the street, scratching and scrambling tearing in one.
Of course,li ning basketball shoes, if I deliberately wanted to hit Guo Yi, let alone fight back is to give him an organ gun he does not work, but this moment, I suddenly want to indulge, watching Guo Yi, watching the heavy rain, which late at night, think of things, I felt like a bum, like,air jordan 2010 team, do not look, punched meal Cookin do not vigorously, anyway, happy like.
Is really happy, both of them soaked with loud barking growl, from time to time to fight each other, chasing two steps. Raining harder and harder gradually vision blurred.
Get up until the next morning, I think of last night, I burst funny in the rain somehow fight the frame, really busy, and made almost cold.
Guo Yi, lying on my sofa, drowsily opened his eyes and see that the environment is very strange do not understand what had happened.
Yesterday
No comments:
Post a Comment